Let us help you design an all steel cabinet to meet your specific needs. Cabinets can be constructed to comply with both NFPA and current OSHA regulations.
Cabinets can be made in almost any size or shape. Example: To fit under hoods, on top of counters, free standing or wall mounted.
Select your optional equipment: Doors, shelves, color or wording, kick recess and vents.
Stainless Steel Cabinets can be made for the storage of flammables, acids, oxidizers, water reactive chemicals, hazardous waste, poisons, etc.
SECURALL® also offers low contaminant stainless steel cabinets for storage in controlled environment applications. Constructed of 18 gauge 304 or 316 brushed stainless steel.
- Durable, 18-gauge galvannealed steel or stainless steel cabinets offer Extra Strength From Superior Design & Workmanship.
- All-welded cabinets feature double-wall construction with 1 ½” insulating airspace.
- 18-gauge galvanized or stainless steel shelves are adjustable in All Models.
- Vents feature a 2” opening in both interior and exterior walls.
- 2” leak-proof sill contains accidental spills.
- Flush-mounted locking door handle eliminates projecting obstacles.
- Cabinets come equipped with four adjustable steel or stainless steel legs and heavy gauge steel or stainless steel piano hinges.
All cabinets Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 regulations.
All Cabinet Models Listed are FM Approved.